Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Life in the Land of Boring

So I know it's been a while since I've blogged, and I've been racking my brain trying to find something - anything - to blog about. But I've got nothin'. Oh, I've got a lot of little tidbits, like how Blue was a HIT at my parents house over the Labor Day weekend - and how it almost killed me to have to leave Casey at home, or how my father's reirement BBQ (his second retirement party, mind you) was way more fun than it should have been considering I was one of the three youngest people there, or how I got a call from a 25-year-old potential suitor at 10:00pm and he sounded surprised that I was already in bed (old.) But none of them are suitable stories for an entire blog. Meh.

That's not to say there's nothing going on. School has started once again, and I'm basking in the last five-hour semester I can take. From here on out I'm in the nitty gritty and have to take a minimum of ten-hours per semester. Fabulous. I intend to enjoy my "freedom" while I have it this semester (and to get an A in this one measly little class I'm in.) I keep fixing little things in my teeny tiny apartment, but we're all settled in now and have a decent routine going. I started a new (traumatizing) volunteer experience that I might blog about sometime, and that's going smoothly...

Everything's just....going. And for someone who doesn't like change and likes to plan, this is a good thing. But for blogging....well....

I will say that I met a cute boy in my class this semester.

A cute young boy. (but not too young.)

A cute, young, smart boy.

A cute, young, smart, seemingly interested in Emily, boy.

A cute, young, smart, seemingly interested in Emily, has a smiliar background, boy.

A cute, young, smart, seemingly interested in Emily, has a similar background, and rides a motorcycle, boy.

Oh my.

A cute, young, smart, seemingly interested in Emily boy who has a similar background, rides a motorcycle... and is allergic to dogs.

Sigh.

5 comments:

StaceyJ said...

Deal-breaker?

Farmerspice said...

is it all dogs?? hmm.

Candace said...

They sell medication for that affliction.

AnnD said...

Ironic, eh? Hopefully something terribly interesting will happen to you soon so you can write another fab. blog. But, sometimes no news is good news!

Moore said...

Are you sure it isn't fear? I knew a guy once who had the fear but covered it with the allergy statement. I believe he thought such a fear wasn't manly.