Friday, June 20, 2008

Work "Appropriate" Conversation

"Man. My legs are tired, but they don't hurt. Do you know what DOES hurt? My ass. Those bike seats are NOT comfortable."

"That's not the stock seat on the bike either. The previous owner had one installed with springs in the back."

"Really? And it's super surprising to me that it's my butt that hurts. I mean, it's not like I don't have plenty of cushioning back there. I mean, I got on the bike this morning, and I really thought I would have to give up simply because my butt hurt."

"My butt hurts after riding a bike too. If I haven't ridden in a while. It goes away."

"It goes away?"

"Well, you get used to it."

"Get used to it?"

"Yeah. It's like sex."

"Okay... Wait, what?!"

"You know, if you haven't had sex in a while?"

"Um, no. I don't know.... You must be doing it wrong."

"Well, it depends on the duration."

"Um...I still think you're doing it wrong. Maybe you need a manual."

2 comments:

Candace said...

It is usually best to ovoid these types of conversations at work...you may never know how it will backfire.

Farmerspice said...

That was mild. Someone would have displayed the manual here. LOL